Tuesday 5 March 2013

REFUTAL BY T/C CHAIRMAN UKWA EAST- CHIEF UCHE AJA

My attention has been drawn to the falsehood being spread around by a faceless ABIA VOICE that I rejected a N30 m cheque given to me as Ukwa East allocation and that the allocation was N130m. the  useless ABIA VOICE also accused the governor of Abia state, his son and the commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs of tampering with council funds.

1.                  I want to state that nobody in this world or in the widest dream gave me any N30 m cheque not to take of rejecting it. This is the figment of the stupid ABIA VOICE and their sponsors’ imaginations.

2.                  I am totally in control of allocations from the Federal Government to my council and I use it to develop the area, not to share it with anybody who parades as desperate godfathers.

3.                  neither the governor of Abia state, his son nor the commissioner for local Government and Chieftaincy affairs  has ever tampered with my council’s funds and indeed with any other council’s funds.

4.                  I challenge ABIA VOICE to make public their address, and their leaders if they are in existence.

5.                  I challenge ABIA VOICE to tell the public where they were between 1999 and 2007 when Abia state was colonized by one family.

6.         ABIA VOICE should thank Governor T.A. Orji for the numerous legacy projects going on in Abia and the peace and security Abians are enjoying.

7.                  ABIA VOICE should know that we now have DEMOCRACY and not MAMACRAZY in Abia state.

8.                  ABIA VOICE should desist from this futile attempt to discredit a governor whom former president Obasanjo said his legacy projects are visible and verifiable while those of his predecessor were bundles of deceits and whitewash.

9.                  I want to state again that I was never given any N30 m cheque and I did not reject any N30 m cheque.

10.               ABIA VOICE is hereby challenged to furnish the public with the details of the cheque, who gave it, which bank, when, where and date.

Signed:
SD.tif
Chief Uche Sunday Aja
T.C. Chairman,
Ukwa East L.G.A
Abia State.


No comments:

Post a Comment